What is personal data?
Personal data is any information related to an identified or identifiable individual, such as name, address, bank details, location data, online identifiers, etc.
When using our site, personal data might be collected. Please carefully follow the information below to understand how we will use your personal data that you agree to share with us.
What types of personal data do we collect?
Magnolia Studio processes your identification details (name, surname) and contact information (phone, email address, physical address) or your interests that you provide when you visit our site, including information you send us when you contact us using one of the forms on our site.
In addition, we process details of how you use our site, including, for example, traffic data, location data, pages you visit, etc.
In some situations, we can collect information about the devices you use in order to access our site, such as the IP address, operating system, and browser type used, information useful for us in order to improve the site’s functionality and services. These data is aggregated and used for statistical purposes without identifying a particular individual.
For what purpose do we collect personal data?
In particular, the purpose of collecting and processing personal data provided by you on our site is to respond proactively in the case when you submit a request through the available contact features on our site. In order to provide you with information and advice tailored to your interests, we can use analytical procedures that can include profile development. We always ensure that the use of these procedures does not adversely affect your individual rights and freedoms.
We can also process your personal data collected through the site to fulfill our legitimate interests – these interests consist in improving the performance of the site and its functionality, promoting our classes and events, improving our services and products.
Additionally, we automatically track the information about you regarding the use of proprietary applications or service providers. This information relates to the details of the device and browser used, your IP address, and how you interact while browsing our site. The purpose of collecting these data is to improve our site’s functionality (e.g., retention of user preferences).
What are your data processing rights?
In accordance with the applicable law on personal data protection, you have the following rights:
- the right of access to the processed data;
- the right to rectify inaccurate data or the completion of such data;
- the portability of the data you provide us through electronic means;
- the right to request the deletion of personal data, unless there is another legal basis for keeping them;
- the right to request restriction of data processing;
- the right to oppose data processing in certain cases related to your particular situation; in the case of direct marketing or related marketing, you can oppose at any time without giving any motivation;
- the right to withdraw your consent at any time;
- the right to file a complaint with a supervisor when you believe that the legal provisions on personal data protection have been breached.
Before you provide / correct / delete, etc. data, we may request you a proof of identity and sufficient information about your interaction with us so that we can authenticate your request and identify all relevant data about you.
Retaining and deleting personal data
Your data will be kept strictly for as long as it is necessary to achieve the goals described above, but no more than five years after your last interaction with you unless there is a legal obligation to keep data for a longer period. However, we do not assume the maintenance of all data for the entire period mentioned above and we may delete or anonymize your personal data earlier if we do not have a legal obligation to keep it.
Transfer of personal data
Magnolia Studio S.R.L. will not sell or rent your personal information. Your data will not be transmitted to a third party unless Magnolia Studio S.R.L. is legally bound to do so, or when transmission is necessary to achieve the purpose for which data is processed (for example, to IT service providers hired by us or to marketing agents providing services to us).
In all the cases described above, the disclosure of your personal data is made on the basis of a contract with the recipients of the data, under which they commit themselves to use the data solely for the purpose for which they were entrusted, comply with the confidentiality and insurance obligations of data security, as well as to comply with all the provisions of the legislation in force regarding the protection of personal data.
We may also disclose your personal data to public authorities, on the basis and within the limits of legal provisions, and as a result of requests expressly made by them.
How we secure your personal data?
Magnolia Studio S.R.L. seriously protects data, so we use appropriate technologies and procedures to protect your personal information. Our policies and procedures are periodically reviewed and updated in line with the latest international standards on personal data protection. As an example:
- we have policies and procedures and we have implemented adequate technical and organizational measures on personal data protection;
- we have measures whose aim is to protect against accidental loss and access / use / destruction / disclosure of personal data;
- we perform impact assessments on the protection of personal data in accordance with GDPR;
- perform audits and implement data security measures;
- we train our employees about the protection of personal data;
- all our employees and collaborators have concluded new confidentiality contracts.
However, no information security system is infallible. That is why we are working continuously to ensure that our security measures are kept at the highest level, and we commit ourselves to inform you in time of any security incidents that could pose a significant risk to your rights.